The data controller will be Claudia Gallazzi, owner of firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Cookie?
Cookie are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any web site, stored by your Internet browser. Your browser sends these cookie back to the site every time you revisit it, with basic information about your Internet use. Which kind of information? Every type of Cookie has a proper role.
How many types of Cookie exist?
There are two main categories: technical Cookie and profilation Cookie.
Technical Cookie are essential to help you access and move around a site and use all its features. Without these cookies, the website would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features. For example, Cookie can be used to keep you logged in during your visit, so that the site does not require you to log in repeatedly to access different pages. Essential Cookie are also used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
Technical Cookie can also be divided into:
- Essential Cookie. Guarantee the correct web-surfing and use of the web site (for instance, they allow the access to private areas or to buy on-line on a store);
- Analytics C Together with the essential Cookie when used directly from the site manager in order to collect information about the number of visits and on how visitors reach the web site itself.
- Feature Cookie. They allow the user to surf in function of some selected criteria (for instance, the language) in order to improve the service given by the website.
Profilation Cookie are more sophisticated. These Cookie have the function to profile the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the user’s preferences showed during surfing the net.
Moreover, Cookie can be classified into:
- Section Cookie, immediately cancelled when closing the browser;
- Persistent Cookie. They remain into the browser for a specific period of time. For instance, they are used to recognize the device in order to fasten the authentication process of the user on a website.
- First-party Cookie. Generated and managed directly from the supervisor of the web site.
- Third-party Cookie. Generated and managed by different subjects from the website supervisor (usually due to a contract between the owner of the website and a third-party).
WHICH ARE THE COOKIE USED BY brandcarpet.com?
The only Cookie used are the technical ones, in order to mantain a correct functioning of our website; without them surfing the web won’t be comfortable.
We also use third-party service Cookie, such as the Social Cookie that allow you to share the articoles on your Social Networks (you can read dedicated policy for each social about Cookie on: Twitter, Facebook, Googleplus, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram).
To disable these Cookie:
In order to improve our website and to understand which elements are the most appreciated from our users, we also use, just as analytics instrument, a third-party Cookie: Google Analytics. As we are not the manager of this instrument, for more information it is possible to check the Google policy at the following link: google.it/policies/privacy/partners
If you prefer that Google Analytics do not use your data in any way you can:
- use anonymous surfing (Do Not Track option) on your browser. To know how to activate this option click on your browser type: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari.
- Choose to disable Google Analytics by installing on your browser the additional component for the deactivation. Click here to download it
The only Cookie we use to let you have a comfortable surfing are the technical and analytics Cookie.
We do not use any profilation Cookie.